CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Okay this is for all you pushy people out there...and you know who you are ;) i am finally updating my blog..... It seems every time i sat down to write, something always came up. No more excuses here i am!!!
Things are going well right now, i think it is safe to say we are FINALLY settled in Cali. It took us awhile. but we have a "normal" routine now (some what). Owen finally started up with speech again. It took us awhile to get that going. I was hoping is was going to be alot smoother of a transition, but we had to basically start all over. Which i don't understand, because i thought an IFSP was interchangeable from state to state. Whatever to late now it's done. I really like this program that he is in, they come out to the house M-F 8am-10am they have 2 different girls that come out one M,W,F the other T&TH . I hate to say it but i really don't think he likes the girl that comes M,W,F i'm not sure what i should do about it. he doesn't "hate" her but i really don't think he does as well with her. I'm thinking about asking to switch them if at all possible but I don't know.... It is just until he gets into the center that we are on a waiting list for. He can't get in there until Jan or Feb. Any enough about speech. He is doing REALLY well though.
Owen and I got a Disney land pass (just one pass he doesn't need one yet) we love going with Sara and Hallie to Disneyland. I think Owen and Hallie have become pretty good friends, as good as a 1&2 year lold can be. She calls him Oeo it's really cute.
Daniel is doing well, as well as he can be I guess. He can't wait to go out to sea and get this all done with. I think him being is WA feels like it is dragging out the deployment. We get to see him in 4 days, he will be home for Christmas for 10 day so I can not wait for that!!!! I can't wait until he is out of the navy and we can be a "full time" family. Not that going into the navy is a bad thing but we are both ready to move on.
As for me I've been going to school to become a dental assistant. I LOVE it!!!! I think I have found something I am actually pretty good at. I know it sounds funny that being a dental assistant is something that i might be good at but i really enjoy it. i'm catching on pretty quick and i'm having fun doing it. I think that once we are done having kids i might go back to school to become a hygenist. They make really good money and it's easy to set your own hours. so it would be easy to work while the kids are at school. anyway just a thought. i really am enjoying going to school. i miss owen every night while he is at nana's house... but i actually think he enjoys the time away from me. is that sad to say? it's only 3 hours before he goes to bed, but i really do miss him. Any way that is the up date for now i hope that was good enough for you all! ;)
Here are a few pictures from a little while ago..... enjoy! :)

0 comments: