CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 21, 2007

So my little baby, At least i keep telling myself thats what he is, had his first school pictures. not only that but i went to my first parent teacher confrence. Yes, know it's a few years early because he's in a preprepy K but still it was a parent teacher conference and real school pictures with a class picture and everything. Anyway, here is a proof of his school picture. I LOVE it! Even if he does look like he's 5 and not 3!!!! :) Please tell me he will stop growing up! :)

3 comments:

Mandy Coffey said...

Tender!!!!! Oh my gosh i can NOT believe how quickly he is growing up he's such a stud! What a heart breaker in the making!

Elizabeth. said...

awwww... wat a cute kid!

Rebecca said...

that is an awesome school picture. please tell me you ordered them. i cant wait to see everyone in a couple days:)