CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 11, 2010

SO I thought it was about time I updated my blog... Here are photo's from Olivia's 1st Birthday party on Saturday... I can't believe she is already 1!!! Sorry for the picture over load :)

The Birthday Girl!!!
Photobucket

Her AMAZING cakes (Made by Amy Welch)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Ella loves babies :)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

The Pinata...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Olivia did not like when all of the candy fell out ... it scared her :(
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

4 comments:

julieb said...

she is soooo cute!! i cant believe she is 1 already! love your pictures!

AmyJane said...

Such cute pictures! Maybe I'm retarded, but why does her shirt have a 0 on it? Whatever the reason, she still looks cute!

Jaime said...

So fun!!! Don't ever apologize for too many pictures. It's all about the pictures!

Alicia said...

I know it was the fastest year of my life! Amy it's an O for Olivia ;)