CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 31, 2008

I have been getting many requests for new pictures of Owen so here are a few pictures of Owen being cute the other night when we went out to eat with some friends. He is such a flirt, and i swear he has a thing for blonds. Our server was cute little Blondie girl and Owen (a few times) winked at her and said "Hey Babe". Where does he learn these things!!! He is so funny!
















He is trying to cut his french fries with a knife!





Here is his Wink


Here is him telling us how he was blowing kisses at the server!

5 comments:

Aleisha said...

HOLY COW!!! He's so big, I can't believe it. He's so cute, and doesn't look the same anymore. WOW!!!!!!!! Look at those cheek bones. I'm jealous!

Rebecca said...

holy moly, he looks like he has gotten so much bigger since christmas. i love his shirt and hat by the way :)

sarawhat said...

He looks so much older! I miss him so much. Tell him I love him. You need to update this stupid thing more often to I don't have to see him grow up in 6 month intervals. :)

karen said...

cute !!!!

Jaime said...

Finally! Welcome back. Nice pictures!