CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 07, 2008













































































Ok so i figured it was high time i updated my blog. I'm sure most do not even look at it

any more seeing as October was the last time i wrote. Wow thats really sad. Anyway, I've been taking a photography class on Friday mornings while Owen is at school and I REALLY love it. I feel like it is forcing me to look at photography in a whole different way that is truly amazing. Any I thought I would share some images that i took from my last project. Thanks to Jessica and Ella I got a A+ and had my work displayed on the photo lab wall!!! More pictures of Ella to come....

5 comments:

becca lynn said...

alicia those are great!!! and what a sweet little chubby ella!!! she gets cuter and cuter! hey maddie and/or I will pose for you any time hot momma!

Jessica and Brady said...

Wow, who's cute baby is that? =)

Aleisha said...

Beautiful pictures! Sounds like your having a great time out there. Its good to see your still alive...lol

sarawhat said...

ahhhh! THese are GORGEOUS. I am totally impressed alicia. I'm so jealous you're taking a photography class. Now I want some pics of my cute little Owen.

AmyJane said...

Hey, you're blogging again!
I LOOOVVVEEE the picture of Ella's chubby legs with her mommy's skinny dancer ankles...so beautiful! No wonder you aced the assignment!
I'm gonna need you to take some pictures of baby Kennedy (and probably big boy Patrick as well!) this June when we come to visit, ok?